Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Mother's Day Call & A Weird Accent

Haha, i still can't believe you guys think I have a weird accent. I've been trying to get my camera SD fixed this whole time but it's giving me problems. I have lots of cool pictures to send, for example- my companion and I making something called meat pies. And pictures from the baptism yesterday! Sounds pretty crazy that the Nelson's got to go see Blue Man Group, my own Chicago trip sounds so lame now. There's no Primary program here. Or Mother's Day actually. It's kind of sad. Anyway, not much has happened here either. We played football this morning and then after we taught a lesson to this one woman who is ready to be baptized but is struggling to come to church. We talked about the Plan Of Salvation. Pretty sweet stuff right there. She said she'll come this Sunday.. we'll see how that really goes. Anyway, we need to go buy somethings in the marketplace and bargain down all the prices to what they're supposed to be. I love you all very much. Talk to you again next week!

Love,
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment