Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nice and Short

Helloooo!
 
So since we just talked the other day this one will be nice and short.
In case you were wondering if I died and that's why I didn't email you
on Monday, don't worry I didn't die. My companion did. Okay no, he
just was super sick and we couldn't go anywhere. He's fine now
though.I've got nothing to hook up to this computer so no pictures
again... I'll do my best to work something out though. I don't know
where the actual Napoleon Dynamite CD is but I know that all the
music should be on the computer in the kitchen. Unless that thing has
been sold and replaced as well. And I'm almost positive that the Vote
for Pedro shirt went into the quilt... I miss that thing! Anyway, I
love all of you and I'll talk to you next week!
 
Love,
Elder Stewart
 
 
Here's a picture of Hunter's zone that I got from his mission president's
 blog.  We had a great phone call from Hunter for Mother's Day!  Definitely 
the highlight of the day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment