Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Preachin' to the Pastor & Sweet Waterfall

Hey family,
 
I have small time because of all the Happy Birthday emails (not
complaining- thank you!) so I’ll be quick! We have been doing great
this week and have been contacting and talking to seriously every
single human being we run into. One thing I’ve been dying to do my
whole mission is find a family and have them all get baptized on the
same day. It’s close to impossible to find a couple living together
that’s married but finally at long last, this week I think we found
them! It’s a man and a woman who have a 9 year old son and a 3 year
old daughter. The woman is pretty uneducated but the man seems pretty
sweet. We’re going to really focus on them and hope that we can help
them to seek after the message we’re sharing with them and have them
come to know that it is true! It would really be a miracle to me
because if they get baptized it will happen on the last Saturday on
mission! I am also just praying that I don’t get transferred for my
last three weeks because I will seriously be depressed. Another pretty
sweet thing is we taught a pastor and his brother, and committed them
both to be baptized. They were so excited by the end of the lesson and
the pastor just kept telling us how our “preaching just moved him.” It
was a pretty sweet lesson though and we really felt the Spirit and I
know that they will know our message is true if they just take the
time to seek and to ask God!
 
We also hiked up to this waterfall in the middle of the bush and it
was raining but it was super SWEET! Anyway, I’ll also put some details
Clayton sent me about his wedding and about him coming to visit me
after I get back so I want to know what you guys think of it. I love
you all and will talk to you next week!
 
Love,
Elder Stewart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment