Monday, April 2, 2012

So Blessed, Lies about my Mother & Super P-day

Hello,

Well, everything is going well as it is every single week and every single day. I don’t know why I’m so blessed but I’m definitely not complaining! Ha, so I’ve gotten one of Stephanie’s letters so she must be doing it right! Also, I forgot to put this in the email I sent to you Dad—but no, I don’t need you guys to send me the conference dvds.  We’ll get them in about a month or so. Also, I don’t have a way to watch them on my own time. Haha. Thanks though. I’m always super excited to hear conference. When we get the Liahona for it I’ll probably read the whole thing. I did for the last one anyway. Haha. So good.

Well this upcoming week is a pretty special one because momma turns 68!! (This is completely NOT true- Since I'm doing the posting for Hunter, I get to interject whatever I want!  He's done a lot of growing on his mission, but I guess he'll never outgrow the need to tease me :))Woo!! Congrats Momma. I am so proud of you and your ability to grow. Just don’t blow out your knees doing Zumba or watching sweet movies. I hope you know that I love you very much and I’m sorry I can’t give you a good birthday present. But I can say that I agree with the 2,000 stripling warriors in the fact that we have an awesome mom who taught us the right way. Luckily I do not have to go into battle and kill people. So that’s a relief. I’ll try and send that flashdrive home with someone soon. There’s one missionary named Elder Jenkins who will go home in May… He’s from Wyoming but he said he was going to go down to Vegas to visit the Patterson’s sometime if he can.  So we’ll see about that one.  Anyway, Happy birthday momma! I love you and I’m very lucky to have a mom who likes to send me packages and give me stuff… and is spiritual and caring and all that other mushy stuff too. So have a great birthday!

Well, the week went by very fast. Something really cool is the Super P-day we had today! We hiked up a mountain and on the way up we stopped a couple of times and President Roggia taught us about the life and times of Jesus Christ. It was crazy interesting. As I’ve been reading the New Testament lately, I can tell you Jesus Christ was pretty incredible. I’ve gotten to know him a lot better and I’ve been able know so many things for myself. I’m trying to load pictures right now but they seem to be taking a long time to load… but either way you will see (or not) that I still made sure I got some sweet jumping pictures at the top. Yeah Breeann, be proud. Sister Roggia took abunch as well and I’m guessing you’ll see them on the blog. Let me know if she puts them there. The whole experience was pretty spiritual and uplifting so I really enjoyed it. There’s just something about being at the top of a mountain overlooking the city. I definitely want to come back to this place. Clayton and Mikey you are both welcome to come. Oh- and Clayton I got you letter. Unfortunately I couldn’t bypass you both in the competition. The opportunity just wasn’t there. You know what I mean. Anyway, I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well. I love you all and I will talk to you next week!  Transfer news is this Sunday!

Love,
Elder Stewart

P.S. Ryan Nielsen- Happy early birthday my friend!

I actually took a ton of pictures in this last week, so maybe I'll
send some of those if I go without one week. Enjoy


 Take flight
 Our newest friend. Yes he's really as big as he looks.
 My wonderful desk of knowledge and learning. The reason I learn is
because of the beautiful artwork hanging on the wall.
 Elder Asiedu, me, and Elder Animba. Pretty sweet stances.
 I'm not in this but the picture is super cool. Those missionaries
are Elder Harris and Elder Jenkins
 I started walking through the bottom of my shoes so one of our
investigators fixed them for me. He put a piece of tire track on the
bottom and sewed in the insole of what looks like a soccer cleat for
padding. I feel so sporty when we go proselyte.
My beautiful room.

No comments:

Post a Comment