Monday, July 30, 2012

Listen to the Spirit

Hello Family!

Another great week here in Kenema! The biggest great thing about it was that we had a baptism! They're two really great people and I got a really nice tan in the last week! The rain boots are supplied by the mission so that's definitely really nice. We would be pretty much dominated if we didn't have them in some areas. Going out with other missionaries definitely makes things interesting. I also get to see what the other areas are like so it's pretty sweet. Now I've seen all the areas in Kenema so I pretty much know the place like the back of my hand. Not really. The place is pretty small though. You should send me a picture of the bathroom you repainted. I also like that you still call is mine and Savannah's bathroom. Not the storage room and Savannah's bathroom. Haha. What events are the Sierra Leone people in? We were talking to one guy the other day asking what events they can qualify in and he said boxing, track, and basketball. Basketball kind of surprised me because everyone here is so tiny. Haha. Okay like they're my size but I'm definitely no basketball player, no matter what 5 year old me said at my pre school graduation. I'm pretty excited to receive this tie, not gonna lie. I'm going to bluff with it like crazy. Everyone will be so jealous. No problem though. Well my time for the computer is finished but a cool quick little spiritual thought is to always listen to the spirit! This past week we felt prompted to contact this man super randomly and so we just walked up to his house and he started asking us questions that he said he has had for his whole life. He said no one was ever able to give him an answer that really satisfied him. We were able to answer his questions to his satisfaction. The Lord is still wanting to bless us, we just have to listen! Anyway, I love all of you very much and will talk to you next week!

Love,
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment